Let this be a lesson to all you moms who like to go out with friends and leave the kids at home. I went out to eat with Bridgette and some friends for Bridge's birthday and left the kids at home with Jason. When I got home, Lydia and Marshall had red streaks in their hair. Jason used food coloring so it mostly washed out. The next day was Sunday. Lydia still had some red in her hair. Marshall's mohawk actually turned pink. It was very interesting.
2 comments:
Ha! Ha! I remember that, that was funny! Well maybe not for you, being their mother, but we can laugh about it now ;)
Wow, I think I would be so dang mad. It's good for me to see these kinds of things to remember that it is okay when everything isn't perfect. Especially when it comes to leaving kids with their dads or having them do things for you. I have a feeling I might be in for some times like this.
Post a Comment