October 3, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Keri Jean....

10 Years Ago I was....
1. Planning a wedding.
2. Hopelessly in love with Jason (and still am).
3. Working as a dental assistant.
4. Enjoying my life before marriage (I know that sounds selfish. I was very independent before Jason came along.)
5. Dreaming of my future husband and family.

5 Things On Today's List...
1. Laundry.
2. Pack for weekend at inlaws.
3. Clean the house.
4. Play with kids.
5. Read, read, read (I am a bookworm).

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Chips!!! Any kind.
2. Brownies.
3. Plums.
4. Popcorn.
5. Really anything that isn't good for me.

5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire....
1. Build a nice but modest cabin. One that is not too big because I don't like cleaning.
2. Buy a nice car.
3. Put money aside for college, mission, weddings, etc.
4. Buy a boat.
5. Plan for retirement.

5 Places I Have Lived...
1. 891 Church Road.
2. In West York (but don't remember it because we moved when I was 1).
3. 65 E. Canal St., our first apartment.
4. 5251 Davidsburg Road
5. 4830 Pinchtown Road

5 Jobs I Have Had...
1. Toys R Us
2. Sherry's Ice Cream
3. Dr. Kahn (Periodontist)
4. Dr. Hess (General Dentist)
5. Dr. Shapiro (General Dentist)

5 Peeps I Tag...
1. Mindee Graver
2. Sara S.
3. Bridgette
4. Zach
5. Anyone else that feels like doing it.....

2 comments:

Candace said...

can you have bridgette contact me and have me added to her blog?? I can't believe it's been ten years!!!! Time goes by so fast! congrats!!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Yeah, finally an update. Thanks for doing the tag, those were fun things to learn about you.