November 28, 2008

Baptism Day





Lydia was baptized on her birthday, November 22, 2008. It was a very emotional day for her dad and I. We both can not believe that she is eight years old already. We don't feel old enough for an eight year old. The time goes by so fast. There were a lot of people there to support her on her big day. The spirit was very strong. I don't think there was a dry eye in the church. At least there wasn't in the Shoemaker family (we cry for everything.). We are so proud of the young lady she is becoming. We love you Lydia.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay Lydia! We are so happy for you.
Wow, Dusty, I can't believe she is already 8. Time really does fly.....

Mindee Graver said...

Benj and I were both teary eyed..... don't tell him I told you! I'm not looking forward to Febuary when it is Bethanee's turn.

Mindee Graver said...

OH, and I love the music! I'm glad that you got it working :) I've been wanting to put some Christmas music on mine too.

We Three Queens said...

Congrats Lydia! I'm sure it was a super special day for you. Keep up the good work.

J, E, M & I said...

Cute family photo! Yay for your big girl!

Heather said...

That is so awesome! i cant believe we are only 3 years away from having our oldest get baptized. crazy! Can you email me your address? omheather@yahoo.com I am trying to get our christmas cards out