November 1, 2008

Heidi... 9 months old....











Heidi just turned 9 months old. She weighs 22 lbs. 12 oz. and is 29 inches long. She is walking along the furniture. She is sporting a bruised eye right now. The first of many I am sure. She has 2 teeth on the bottom and one coming in on the top. Heidi likes to get into everything that she can. She pulls our movies down off of the shelves and just gets into trouble. She says "dada" and "mama". Lately she has started getting angry when something is taken from her. She gets tense and yells really loudly. It is funny to watch so sometimes we make her mad just for the fun of it. I know, we are terrible. She follows Savvy around a lot. I am sure there will come a day when Savvy will get tired of her little sister following her around. She is a real joy to have around the house. And very entertaining too.

No comments: