~THE RULES~
1. Share 7 random and weird facts about yourself.
2. Tag 7 random people at the end of the post.
3. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Random Fact #1:
I usually read two books at one time. One is by my bed to read at night and the other is downstairs to read while eating or if I happen to have some spare time. My favorite author at the moment is Jodi Picoult. I have been buying her books.
Random Fact #2:
Jason and I met at a single adult dance in State College in October 1995. I wrote to him the entire two years that he was on his mission and we both knew long before he asked me to marry him that we would be married some day. In fact, that was my answer when he asked me, "Some day.". Hee hee....
Random Fact #3:
I have recently become a fan of the TV series "Gossip Girl" and "Privileged". They are on the CW channel. They are more of a teenie-bopper show but I like them.
Random Fact #4:
I love the smell of bleach while washing my laundry. Our washer and dryer is in the kitchen in our new house and I love it because I can smell our laundry as it is being washed. UMMMM.... weird, I know.
Random Fact #5:
I have recently decided to try new recipes while cooking dinner. I am experimenting and venturing from what I know how to make. So far the food has turned out good.
Random Fact #6:
I actually know a lot of hunting and fishing. More than I care to admit. Mainly because I am forced to be educated on these things. Jason is so proud. I just don't have the desire to actually hunt and fish. Maybe that will change as our kids get older and want to do it and Jason can't take them all at once. Who knows what the future holds. (Now that I have said that, Jason will be holding me to it.....)
Random Fact #7:
I love all types of music. Except rap. I like the saying that you can't spell crap without rap. (That is for my brother Luke.) I mostly like classic rock. I grew up on it.
I tag : Bridgette, Emily, Jess A., Keri S., Heather, Anya, Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment