We needed to let Savannah and Heidi get out of the stroller for a while and walk around. So, we let them play in a grassy area that wasn't crowded with people. There was a cannon there that immediately became a playground for Heidi and Savannah. I have said before that Heidi likes to climb. Well, she was in heaven!! I was kind of worried that she would get stung by a bee in the grass because she refuses to wear any kind of shoe. She takes them off almost as fast as I can put them on her. Luckily, she didn't.
1 comment:
The girls are getting so big too. I love that Heidi has on no shoes. Saylor's feet are so fat, we can't get her feet into very many shoes. I think it is SO cute when little girls are in flip flops for some reason and I am so sad because Saylor's feet won't fit any to any of them, I try every time we go to the store juts hoping they got a little smaller.
Post a Comment