We built a fire circle in part of our yard. Most every weekend we build a fire and roast marshmallows. It is really nice because we send Lydia and Marshall to bed and Jason and I sit outside for a while and talk. We put the little girls to bed before we build that fire because we don't want them getting burned. And Heidi would be the one in the fire. We also love making smores. Yummy!!!!
2 comments:
I LOVE ALL THE NEW POSTS!! I especially like the one of you and Jason.. I agree with Jason, the one of just is so GOOD! Love it! and the one of you two as well =) You guys are so cute! I love your house as well... probably why I spend at least one day a week there.. hee hee ... although I still have yet to taste those yummy marshmallows!! We couldn't switch our beach house to another day, but maybe we will make it back in time for the Marshmallows!!
I love the pictures of Marshall. That's awesome. PLus how fun for you guys to get to do that.
Post a Comment