April 17, 2009

DON'T LAUGH...WE ARE EXPECTING!!!

HA HA HA... Actually what we are expecting is a new dog sometime next week to be joining the Shoemaker family. Mom and Seth have found the perfect match for us at the "dog and cat zoo". (That is what she has called it ever since the kids were really young and she would take them on rainy days when there was nothing else to do.) She is a 1 year old yellow lab mix and Seth has named her "Jazzy". She is already house broken which is a good thing because my mom is going to try having an inside dog. We'll see how this works out. We are excited to meet her. I saw a picture of her and she is really cute. So, YAY, a new member of the family. We have missed having a dog around. Can't wait to see her.

4 comments:

ckw said...

HEart-attack averted over here. :) A dog will be a great family addition- they always are! How fun!

Dusty said...

I thought this would be a fun joke to play on everyone!! Ha ha ha... :)

Bonnie said...

Hey Dusty, would you mind e-mailing me? bonnielovespics@aol.com. That way we can chat about pricing, I want to give you a good deal.

Anonymous said...

Well if you were expecting for reals then I think I'd have to call the first presidency. Immaculate conception would constitute as a miracle. Unless...do you have more than one husband that I don't know of? or maybe a mister (mistresser? mistre? whatever)?