April 17, 2009

Girly Girl


You notice what her shirt says? Well, it totally suits her. The other day Jason and I mowed the grass. After I was finished mowing that I had to mow, I brought the girls out to play. They both had little sandals on. Well, some grass got between Savannah's foot and her sandal. She went and sat on the porch and took her sandal off. She said, "Oh yuck! My foot dirty!! I take bath now!"
I told her that she would take a bath when we all went in the house later on. She said, "No, Avannah bath now!" Since it was after 6 and we hadn't eaten dinner yet, I decided to take them in and make dinner (Frozen pizza) and I told her that we would take baths after we ate dinner. That wasn't good enough. She went into the bathroom and started to clean her feet off with a white hand towel. By the time I got in there, there was grass all over the floor. I ran the bath for her and put her and Heidi in. Then she was freaking out because there was grass floating in the water. My goodness!! I really hope this isn't a prelude for how our spring and summer is going to be. I don't know how it is going to be with a "girly girl" in the house. Lydia never really was. And I never have been. Could be interesting!!

No comments: