March 21, 2009

I am a dork... I know

Okay, all the years that Jason and I have been married, I have never been able to make an easter egg tree. I have always wanted to because I think they are cute. But we have never had any trees that we could put eggs on. Now we do!! The kids really like it. They think that because we have that tree decorated, the easter bunny won't forget to stop at our house. Let's hope not. Hee hee.... :)

3 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

It's been the same for us, so tree that I could decorate until now =) If your a dork than so am I cuz i just might copy you and decorate the tree by our deck =)

Donsher said...

Like the tree, Love the view from the tree! NICE! I love rural settings. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! You should take them to the church history sites this summer, I know a place you can stay for free while you are there;}}

We Three Queens said...

You're not a dork, I have one too.