Life with three girls and one boy can get pretty crazy. But we wouldn't have it any other way!!
March 14, 2009
Savannah's song
Take a moment and listen to the song that is playing. This is Savannah's favorite song thanks to Uncle Luke. She LOVES this song!! She sings and dances to it.
I love the new blog!! So Cute! It was funny to see the pictures of when Savvy took her diaper off! lol! That story is still funny! Zac had been sitting here with me and keeps pointing at Savannah saying "thats Savvy mommy! Thats my friend Savvy!" So cute that they are such good buddies :)
3 comments:
I love that she loves this song. THat is so cute. I wish we were there to see her and listen to her. How cute.
I love the new blog!! So Cute! It was funny to see the pictures of when Savvy took her diaper off! lol! That story is still funny! Zac had been sitting here with me and keeps pointing at Savannah saying "thats Savvy mommy! Thats my friend Savvy!" So cute that they are such good buddies :)
Cute blog to you too! I love the pictures of Heidi waiting for Jason by the door and the one of all her faces.
Post a Comment