
Here are some pics of me and my girls. (Lydia took the one of me and Savannah. She did a good job!) I don't get to hold Heidi like that anymore. She was going through a phase where she would get tired in the morning and want a catnap. I had to wrap her in a blanket and hold her like a little baby. That picture was taken a few months ago. She is entirely too busy to want to stop to sleep. She has to be put in her bed in order for sleep to happen. I miss those cuddly days (but not enough to want to have another baby!). I can't believe that Lydia is eight. My gosh! Where does the time go? She is my big helper. I am grateful for all she does to help me. And Savannah is Savannah. There is no other like her. She is a pistol. Savvy keeps life fun and interesting. Her vocabulary has really grown lately and it is funny to hear some of the things that she says. We can have conversations with her now. I love my girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment