Life with three girls and one boy can get pretty crazy. But we wouldn't have it any other way!!
March 21, 2009
A quick story
I have to share this quick little story about a conversation that Savannah and I had because it is just too funny. At least I think it is. Some of you have already heard this (Mindee, mom). So, Savannah and Heidi were finishing up their lunches and I said, "Ok, let's wash you hands and faces because it is naptime." Savannah said, "No nap mom. I good." I said, "You're good?" Savannah said, "Yes, I good." I said,"Okay but you are still taking a nap." On the way up the stairs, she is telling me that she is good, no nap. I changed their diapers and put them into bed. Savannah still says she is good, no nap. I turned on the monitor downstairs and for two hours Savannah talked to herself. Heidi fell asleep right away. After Heidi woke up, I went to get them. I asked Savannah if she took a nap. She said, "No nap, Avannah (how she says her name) good." Darn girl never fell asleep. So, she was right, she was good and didn't need a nap. I love conversations with two year olds. It is so fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I've heard that story and it is still Funny!! I good mom... lol! She is such a cutie =)
Cute. Saylor plays in her bed all the time sometimes its for the whole 2 hours too. I let her though because she is good the whole time in there and if she is out, she is grouchy and beasty :)
Post a Comment