Sorry for the lack of updates. We have a computer in our house now but can only get dial-up service. You can not post pics with dial-up. That stinks. But, I promise to have pics posted ASAP.
In the meantime, I can update you on what has been going on with our family. Not much of anything. Just waiting for spring to arrive so we can play outside.
Jason's job is going well. He is now on first shift and doesn't like it. He would gladly switch to third shift if it was offerred to him. He is getting ready for fishing and spring hunting. Lydia is enjoying school. She was mad because they had a snowday yesterday. She wanted to go to school. Lydia has also found boys. She brings home phone numbers and talks about how cute they are. Gray hairs are springing up all over Jason's head. Marshall is just having fun being a boy. He torments his sisters (all of them) all of the time. He is getting ready for kindergarden to start in the fall. Savannah is a typical two year old. Mouthy, big attitude and everything has to be her way or no way. Jason and her have a battle of wills almost everyday. He tells her to be a good girl and she says "No, I be a bad girl". This goes on for a few minutes until she caves and says "Okay daddy, I be good girl". It is quite funny to watch. Heidi is just Heidi. She is so sweet and mild tempered. HA! She has sprung her devil horns. When she gets mad, you know it. She makes little fists and yells and shakes. She mostly gets mad at Savannah. She is also very adventurous and climbs on anything that she can possibly climb on. I am just having fun being a mom. Everyday someone does something different that just makes me smile.
So, that is all that is going on in our lives. Like I said, I will post pics as soon as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment