March 13, 2009

What a surprise...



A couple of months ago, we put the little girls down for a nap. They usually talk and play for a while before they go to sleep. We can hear them on monitor but do not go in their room because then they think it is time to get up. Little did we know what Savannah was up to. When they woke back up, I asked Jason to go get them out of bed. He went up and a few seconds later I hear him yell for me to come upstairs quickly. I thought something was seriously wrong. I walk into their room and see Savannah wrapped in her blanket, naked!!! She had somehow managed to get all her clothes off, including her diaper, and wrapped a blanket around her to sleep. The amazing part about this whole thing is that she had pooped in her diaper. All the mess stayed in her diaper. There was not a speck that we could see anywhere on her or on her bed!! (I washed everything in her bed anyway just in case.) I asked her what she did and she said she was being silly. She said that she was "playing bathtub". What a goofy little girl!!

1 comment:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Sounds like you were really lucky. saylor still hasn't discovered that she can take her clothes off yet.