


Heidi has becomes daddy's girl. A few days ago it was really nice outside so I had our kitchen door open. She stood at that door and kept yelling "DA" over and over. A few days before that, she stood at the door and watched him out by the car. So she knows that he could be out there. She got mad when I moved her. She lights up when she sees her daddy. (But she still wants mommy when she is tired.) Heidi also has become very jealous when Jason is holding Savannah. She yells at him until he picks her up too.
Keri, I think that the middle picture looks just like Saylor. Weird, huh? (For those of you who don't know, Saylor is my brother Zach's littl girl. Heidi and her are about 3 months or so apart in age. It just blows me away how much they look alike.)
1 comment:
Yea they do look a lot a like. I think they are starting to not look a like as much now, more when they were little, but I am sure they could still pass as sisters :)
Post a Comment